Pressfitting jaws made with advanced technology, able to ensure the maximum precision, for pressing fittings without leaks and in accordance with the manufacturers' specifications.
Pressfitting jaws ensure:
- safety, because working with our clamps should mean no risk of injury, it should be possible to press without mistakes about profile or pressing task
- the value of your investment, because any work tool has to remain for many years in the plumber tools box, resisting the building site troubles
- .... and cost little. MGF pressfitting jaws offer the best quality/price ratio.
What we love about this type U pressfitting jaw:
- Quality product, compatible with most used pressing tools: REMS, RIDGID, KLAUKE, UPONOR, NOVOPRESS, REHAU, GEBERIT, ROTHENBERGER, VIRAX, ...
- Made with advanced technologies (CNC, 3D measuring..)
- Maximum precision in pressing, to ensure fittings and joints without leaks and pressing in compliance with the manufacturers' specifications
- Safety, to work without any risk of injury, and without any mistake
- Value of your investment because every business tool must remain for many years in your toolbox, withstand the rigours of the construction site and time
- Long life is guaranteed by the ruggedness of the design, materials and workmanship
- Synchronization mechanism in the clamps, for highest precision coupling and perfect pressing
- 3D quality check, to ensure the maximum precision
- All parts are made of forged steel and made stronger by double induction hardening
- All the components are galvanized to resist corrosion over time, much better than black jaws, subject to oxidation
- Pin with constant section: no weak points
- Profile U: Ideal for UPONOR - Unipipe, CO.E.S. - Klima, NUPIGECO - Multinupi, APE - Raccordi a pressare, BRASSTECH - Aluplast, Brasspress, FAR - Rubinetterie Pressfar, FRABO - Frabopress, OVENTROP - Cofit P, WAVIN