MINI40 jaw for pressing tools with profile TH, measures 16, 20, 25 and 32.
Pressfitting jaws made with advanced technology, able to ensure the maximum precision, for pressing fittings without leaks and in accordance with the manufacturers' specifications.
Mgf's pressfitting jaws ensure:
- safety, because working with our clamps should mean no risk of injury, it should be possible to press without mistakes about profile or pressing task
- value of your investment, because any work tool has to remain for many years in the plumber tools box, resisting against the building site troubles
- .... and cost little. Our pressfitting jaws offer the best quality/price ratio.
What we love about this type TH MINI pressfitting jaw:
- Quality product, compatible with most used pressing tools, excluding REMS KLAUKE and CBC
- Made with advanced technologies (CNC, 3D measuring..)
- Maximum precision in pressing, to ensure fittings and joints without leaks and pressing in compliance with the manufacturers' specifications
- Safety, to work without any risk of injury, and without any mistake
- Value of your investment because every business tool must remain for many years in your toolbox, withstand the rigors of the construction site and time
- Long life is guaranteed by the ruggedness of the design, materials and workmanship
- Synchronization mechanism in the clamps, for highest precision coupling and perfect pressing
- 3D quality check, to ensure the maximum precision
- All parts are made of forged steel and made stronger by double induction hardening
- All the components are galvanized to resist corrosion over time, much better than black jaws, subject to oxydation
- Pin with constant section: no weak points
Available models that you can choose from the drop down menu in the upper right side of the images:
||MINI40 Jaw with profile TH - 16
||MINI40 Jaw with profile TH - 20
||MINI40 Jaw with profile TH - 25
||MINI40 Jaw with profile TH - 32