Brazing alloy for copper pipes welding and brazing in plumbing systems and conditioning. Copper 92% / phosphorus 8% (1 Kg high percentage) in strips of 2 x 500 mm.
What we like about this brazing alloys:
- High quality metal alloy manufactured according to EN 1044: 1999 CP 201
- Ideal for brazing capillary fittings on copper pipes in air conditioning technology
- High melting point for strong brazing, suitable for welding standard tubes of copper
- Ideal for certified installers with license FGAS
How to use the solder Super 1 CP 2011:
- Ideal for welding Castolin
- Perform a flare in the copper pipe to be welded and clean it
- Insert the tube
- Heat the pipe with a MAP gas or oxy-acetylene torch up to the characteristic color "cherry red"
- Flow the filler metal alloy to the coupling until the space between the two tubes is filled
- Cool the tube