This descaling acid is a specific plumbing chemical to remove deposits and limestone harder to attack, also withiron oxides, silicates and sulfates.
It is recommended to use a neutralizer 791027 after using the acid.
What we like about this descaling acid:
- Strong plumbing chemical against limestone
- Technical support on using the product for optimum treatment
- His divisive force acts in depth by eliminating compounds that block the pipes or affect the metal surfaces of boilers, heat exchangers, surge tanks, refrigeration equipment, pumps and hydraulic equipment.
- Does not develop dangerous gases or vapors, it is therefore safe and easy to handle
- Available in 10 L tank
- Recommended dilution from 15% to 30% based on the dirt.
- The presence of suitable inhibitors of corrosion and buffer substances makes it suitable for its use on chrome, on light metals and their alloys
- Also suitable to remove rust from iron materials
- Technical data sheet available for download
- Quick delivery and very good prices