It will respond to all halogenated (including Chlorine and Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to: CFCs (e.g. R12, R11, R500, R503 etc…), HCFCs (e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502 etc…), HFCs (e.g. R134a, R404a, R125 etc…), Mixtures such as AZ-50.HP62.MP39 etc…, Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment, SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers, most gases that contain Chlorine, Fluorine, and Bromine (halogen gases), cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
- Adopt advanced, low power consumed, the eight-bit microprocessor controller
- Sensitivity adjustable, seven-level alarming both led and buzzer
- Modular sensor, convenient for maintenance
- Auto-reset testing when the detector is turned on
- Battery level indication (two “C” Alkaline Batteries supplied)